Request a FREE callback from the HIC team!
Or Send us an email to this address:
Already A Customer?
0330 123 1840
To report a claim: 0344 381 4462 (lines are open 24/7)
0872 115 2735
FREEPOST NW 5264
2 The Causeway
Mon - Fri
Sales: 9am to 7pm
Renewals: 9am to 7pm
Service: 9am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 9am to 2pm
* Open on Good Friday for New Customer Quotations only
If you purchased our HIC Rescue breakdown package at the start or the renewal of your policy, please call one of the following numbers, depending on your circumstances:
I am a HIC Rescue customer who purchased my new policy on or after 14th March 2016 or renewed my policy on or after 1st April 2016
- 0330 123 0759 - UK breakdowns
- 0800 032 5516 - Alternative number for UK breakdowns
- 00 44 1245 408 480 - For European breakdowns
- 00 33 (0) 549 348 373 - Alternative number for European breakdowns
- 07860 057 893 - SMS text message service for those with hearing difficulties
I am a HIC Rescue customer who purchased my new policy before 14th March 2016 or renewed my policy before 1st April 2016
- 0800 328 0588 - UK breakdowns
- 01277 720 709 - Alternative number for UK breakdowns
- 00 44 (0)1277 235999 - For European breakdowns
- 00 800 999 00 99 - Alternative number for European breakdowns
- 07786 204387 - SMS text message service for those with hearing difficulties
HIC Rescue operates 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. The service can only be used if it has been paid for and has been in effect for more than 24 hours. European cover is restricted to a total of 60 days' use outside of the UK and a maximum of 60 days per trip. Any journey over 60 days in length will have no cover for the duration of the trip. If you are taking your vehicle abroad, please ensure hat we are notified so that you are covered correctly for your trip under your insurance policy. You can contact us by telephone or by email (ensuring that you provide a contact number so that we can call you with any queries).
HIC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and we will arrange and administer your insurance which is underwritten by selected insurers. When speaking to one of our advisors please take care to answer all questions accurately as incorrect information may invalidate your insurance. Any general and or personal information you provide will be held and used by both HIC and your insurers to process and administer your insurance.